Privacy is important and we respect yours
This policy sets out our privacy practices and how we handle information we may collect from or about you when you visit and use Hourlytime.com
What do we capture and what for?
You may choose to provide certain information such as email address, name, phone number, company, time entries, clients, projects, budgets, rates and so forth to Hourly in order to use the Hourly application. This information is used by Hourly to:
- provide services via the Hourly application.
- respond to enquiries originating from you.
- add you to a mailing list for newsletters and other occasional email contact. You may request at any time to be removed from this list.
- add you to our contacts database which may result in email, postal or telephone communication. You may request at any time to be removed from this list.
- improve our prediction analytics.
- Generate marketing and other materials periodically about industry trends, averages and news.
Sharing of Information
Hourly may share information under the following circumstances:
- legal requirement - courts, administrative agencies, or other government entities.
- where the information is already in the public domain.
- business sale or merger - where contact data may be passed to new owners.
At your request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information, so that you can review what we have stored and, if you choose, request corrections to it. Please request access by writing to us at the address listed in the Contact Information section below.
Hourly combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information.
Links to Other Websites
When you click on a link on this website that takes you to a website operated by another company, you will be subject to that company’s privacy practices.
Enforcement, Dispute Resolution, and Verification